Garbage Odour Removal and Germicidal Control System
We are very pleased to introduce the new Garbage Doctor® Si-Zone® 3000! The 3000 model has been engineered to provide outstanding deodorisation performance using our advanced Si-Zone® Ozone generator and Germicidal UVC technology.
With a fantastic price, common deodorising applications include; garbage chutes, garbage rooms, garbage compactors and other commercial uses where 24/7 odour removal and control for bacteria and viruses is required.
Call us on 1300-ODOURS (1300 636 877) for a free quotation – including both purchase and fully maintained lease options.
Garbage Doctor® Si-Zone® 3000 Features
|Industrial grade Si-Zone® Ultraviolet Ozone generator|
|Highly effective odour and pathogen control (including bacteria & viruses)|
|Stainless steel construction (304 grade)|
|4 Year on-site warranty when purchased|
|Indefinite warranty when leased|
|UV Ozone generator and Germicidal UV-C (in the same purifying chamber)|
|Activated carbon particle filter (large surface area)|
|Fast acting, with results typically noticeable within 15 - 30 minutes.|
|Electrical test and tagging is included in all services; to ensure ongoing compliance with state legislation and the AS/NZS 3760 Standard.|
|Assists with meeting duty of care requirements for the owners committee/body corporate.|
We believe the new Garbage Doctor® Si-Zone® 3000 is without doubt the most robust Ozone generator of its type in Australia… Below is the product design brief we gave to our engineering team:
- The Si-Zone® 3000 must be a low-cost solution to compete with traditionally cheaper imported products.
- Sacrificing on the quality during manufacture is not an option; we must be able to provide a superior product with a four year on-site warranty, and an indefinite warranty if the equipment is leased.
- All internal electrical components must be certified with the relevant safety approvals.
- There should be no more than one moving part; which must have an expected lifespan of 30-50,000 hours under continuous operating conditions.
- The manufacturing process should use computer aided precision laser cutting, using 304 grade stainless steel.
- The equipment must be suitable for a large range of commercial odour control applications, and therefore the Ozone output must be adjustable to very small degrees of accuracy.
- The filtration must be the same high quality carbon filter found on our premium Si-Zone® 5000 model.
- The expected product life-cycle must exceed 15 years, with a goal of 25 years.
… And we did it! Our breakthrough simplified design has a price to match or beat any competing Ozone product, with a superior manufacture and engineering quality that ensures fail-safe operation day after day, year after year – in some of the harshest commercial environments.
Built here in Australia to comply with local electrical safety standards, the Garbage Doctor® Si-Zone® 3000 is truly a masterpiece in reliability and performance.
Garbage Doctor® Si-Zone® 3000 Installation Examples for Odour Removal
Garbage Doctor® Si-Zone® 3000 Specifications
|Number of Separate Internal Air Purifiers||1|
|Number of Air Purification Technologies||2 (VUV Ozone and/or UVC Germicidal) + Carbon Filter|
|Rated Operation Time||24 Hours continuous|
|UV Ozone Generator |
(With adjustable control)
(In same purifier as the UV Ozone)
|Photo Catalytic Oxidation (PCO)||No|
|Nitric Acid Free?|
(Nitric acid is corrosive to steel garbage chutes)
|Operating Noise||Near silent|
|Pre Filtration Method||Activated Carbon Particle Filter|
|Airflow Method||High Flow 31mm silicone hose (food grade) or PVC piping.|
|Construction Material||304 Grade Stainless Steel (Precision Laser Cut)|
|Dimensions (mm)||570 (H) x 560 (W) x 150 (D)|
|Power Consumption||70W - 110W|
|Operating Voltage||230V 50HZ|
(All our equipment includes an on-site warranty)
|48 Months when purchased
Indefinite period when leased
|Ozone Monitoring System||Optional|
|Remote Entry Access||Optional|
|Applications||Garbage Odour Control (Garbage Rooms, Garbage Chutes, Garbage Compactors), Grease Trap Odour Control, Loading Dock Odour Control, other Commercial Odour Control Requiring Robust Equipment for 24/7 Operation.|