|To achieve the best results for deodorising your commercial garbage room, a special type of air purifier is used - such as the four Garbage Doctor® models listed below. These machines have been engineered to operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in harsh garbage environments.
Each Garbage Doctor® system has different benefits and advantages. We recommend contacting our team on 1300-ODOURS (1300 636 877) and they will be happy to organise a quotation and 14 day free trial, based on the best solution for your building and costing objectives:
- (New) Garbage Doctor® Si-Zone 3000 (Using UV/UVC Ozone + Carbon Filter)
- (New) Garbage Doctor® Si-Zone 5000 (Dual air purification system, including UV/UVC Ozone, Germicidal UV, and Photo Catalytic Oxidation + Carbon Filter)
- Garbage Doctor® Platinum (Dual air purification system, including UV/UVC Ozone, Germicidal UV, and Photo Catalytic Oxidation + Carbon Filter)
- Garbage Doctor® Nano (Dual technologies, but a single air purifier. Suitable for smaller garbage rooms)
To provide the most effective garbage room odour control and germicidal treatment, there are several factors which must be considered:
- Firstly, air purification equipment is needed which will operate 24/7/365 in a garbage room environment – these are typically areas which have a higher levels of dust, moisture, and temperature fluctuations.
- Secondly, care must be taken to install the air purification equipment in a manner which will target the Ozone (deodorant and germicidal agent) as close as possible to the source of the garbage odours, which is usually the garbage bins or garbage compactor. The importance of this factor should not be overlooked; although a ‘best practice’ installation may take a little longer to achieve initially, it is well worth the effort!
- Thirdly, the Ozone output must be checked to ensure it is operating within the appropriate parameters. If one of the Garbage Doctor® dual air purification models is being used, this will be have the benefit of providing further germicidal and odour control than is possible using a UV/UVC Ozone system alone, while still keeping Ozone levels within the required parameters.
- Lastly, the equipment needs to be maintained by replacing consumables as required (such as carbon filters, Ultraviolet lamps etc), and electrically tested and tagged by a qualified person in accordance with your local legislation. The exact electrical testing requirements will differ from state-to-state; however as a guideline, the equipment must be electrically tested every 6 months if you lease the equipment (and is the responsibility of the company whom you are leasing the equipment from), and if you have purchased the equipment then the requirement is every 12 months (and is the responsibility of the purchaser). Please note that we include free electrical ‘test and tagging’ with all our equipment services, whether you are a lease customer or purchase customer.
For more information on how our equipment removes garbage room odours, please click on the models above, or contact us and we will be happy to provide a obligation-free consultation and quotation, specific to your requirements. Our garbage room odour removal systems are available for purchase or lease in; Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland, Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast.