Technology and Education Knowledge Base
In our public knowledge base, we cover various topics relating to commercial and garbage odour control, scenting and fragrancing of air, air purification technologies, and related safety in the workplace.
- What are the electrical testing requirements for air purification equipment?
- Discussion of the ‘Duty of Care’ obligations of the bodies corporate/owners committee in relation to their waste management system.
- What is Ozone? How does it provide germicidal and odour control?
- What is Germicidal UV-C? How does it provide germicidal control?
- What is Photo Catalytic Oxidation? How does it provide germicidal and odour control?
- What is scented vapour? How is it used in odour control?
- What is the Si-Zone® technology found in our ultraviolet Ozone generators?
- Why can Ozone causes corrosion in garbage chutes
- What are the different kinds of Ozone generators?
The Garbage Doctor® products are proudly designed and built in Australia.