Si-Zone® Ultraviolet Ozone Generators
Our Si-Zone® Ultraviolet Ozone generators were born from the need to provide a high quality, reliable, and non-corrosive solution for commercial Ozone treatment of garbage odours and pathogens.
At the time of its development, our Garbage Doctor® systems were the only solution available from a major supplier in Australia which was able to meet these objectives – without the corrosion issues which had plagued our competitors (and so many buildings who had been using their products!).
The technology itself is proprietary and forms a part of our intellectual property. Years of experience have enabled us to develop what we can confidently describe as the most robust and reliable system of its class in the Australian market.
All of our commercial Ozone generators are rated for continuous 24/7/365 operation.
Benefits of the Si-Zone® UV Ozone Generators
- Proven technology, with long term use in hundreds of buildings throughout Australia & New Zealand.
- Built for 24/7 use in environments which are typically high in airborne contaminants, dust and moisture.
- High Ozone output, but which is adjustable to very small levels of accuracy. This allows highly customised installations and therefore the best results for our customers.
- Free from Nitrogen Oxide (which causes the corrosive Nitric Acid).
- High fan pressure models available, for Ozone distribution through long pipework (enables targeting over greater distances).
- Engineered and built to AS/NZ standards.
Our Ultraviolet Ozone generators are well suited and have been installed in a wide range of waste management solutions from manufacturers such as: Elephants Foot, WasteTech, JJ Richards, Wanless, James Hardie, JD MacDonald etc.
Garbage Doctor® installation and service technicians are available throughout Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Airlie Beach, Tweed, and Auckland (New Zealand).
The Garbage Doctor® products are proudly designed and built in Australia.